MY LIST OF TODAY'S SWEET TREATS

  • Jordan's
  • Pinterest
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • iPad Mini
  • Scandal Thursdays

Monday, May 16, 2011

This is just the beginning my "Sweets"

"Sweet"ings!
[centre+teddy.gif]

As the biggest transition of my life is about to begin, I find no better time to start this blog. My past years have taught me that through writing, I express myself best and so I am going with that.

I am excited, nervous and anxious as I begin this written journey. I am hoping that you (my friends, viewers, and followers) are ready for this ride (I know I am).

I will begin every blog with a quote and try to end each one with words of encouragement for a brighter tomorrow. I will try my best to answer any questions, address any comments, and intrigue you all as I pose some thought provoking questions. I will keep an updated list of what I will call Today's "Sweet Treats" at the top of my page; this list will include new/hot technological gadgets, travel destinations, music, books, fashion trends, movies, video games, and television shows I love, look forward to, and hear about.

I'm read-yyyyyyyyyyy...ARE YOU!?!!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment